Thursday 10 March 2016

Pawan Kalyan Says Acting Is Not His Forte

 Pawan Kalyan Says Acting Is Not His Forte

Power Star Pawan Kalyan in a recent interview revealed that he doesn’t want to take up acting as a profession. Accidentally, he came into this glamour world. Basically, he wanted to be a good farmer. But the destiny took him to the acting profession and even now, he doesn’t want to continue in the acting profession for long. However, he claims that his entry into politics was made as per his planning. “I thought I wanted to express my feeling towards the society without fear somewhere. I need to voice against few issues in real life. For me, films are not the life and everything. A human being’s life is far more bigger than all these things like films. You can ask me why I opted for acting when I am not interested. The answer for this question is sustainability. I should sustain myself and stand on my own legs. I have my own views. After a few years, I will retire as an actor and take up writing because I enjoy writing,” he says. At present he is doing a film titled ‘Sardaar Gabbar Singh’. The movie is being produced jointly by Pawan Kalyan and Sharat Maraar on the joint banner of Pawan Kalyan Creative works and Northstar Entertainments Pvt Ltd. For the first time, Kajal Agarwal is pairing up with the Power Star. Speaking on the occasion, he said that the film is coming up very well and I am happy with the entire team members who are cooperating with each other. Our entire unit is now concentrating on the project. We are planning to wrap up the shooting at the earliest.

No comments:

Post a Comment