Sunday 28 February 2016

Dhanaa Dhan audio launched

 Dhanaa Dhan audio launched

The successful Tamil film ‘Damaal Dumeel’ with Vaibhav and Ramya Nambeesan in the lead roles is being dubbed into Telugu with the title ‘Dhanaa Dhan’ jointly by Shiva Y Prasad and Srinivas Anantaneni on the banner of Blockbuster Movie Makers. The audio of the Telugu version was launched at Prasad Labs recently. Mega Brother Nagababu had attended the function as chief guest and unveiled the first CD and handed it over to noted director Kodandarami Reddy. Speaking on the occasion, Nagababu says, ‘I knew Shiva as a good technician. He had informed me even before taking the Tamil film for dubbing and I okayed it. All the songs and trailers are quite interesting. The film was big hit in Tamil and I wish that the Telugu version would also be a big hit and earn a good name to Shiva as producer.’ Kodandarami Reddy says, ‘Earlier, ‘Kamaal’ is the title that was considered for the Tamil version. However, that title was already registered by some others, they confirmed the title ‘Damaal Dumeel’. This film had earned a good name to hero Vaibhav. He is presently busy in Tamil and is getting busy even in Telugu in recent days. I wish the film a big success and earn huge profits to the producers.’ Producer Shiva Y Prasad says, ‘It is Rama Satyanarayana who promoted me from editor to producer. Though I had taken the dubbing rights, I thought I need a partner to maintain quality in dubbing. At that time, Srinivas Anantaneni came forward. From now on, we both together produce films. Nagababu also cooperated with us and Vaibhav performed excellently. The film, which was made with high technical values, was a big hit in Tamil. We are planning to release the Telugu version on March 11. I wish the Telugu audiences will make the film a big hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment