Sunday 28 February 2016

Going openly to collect secrets regarding ‘Vangaveeti’ – RGV

 Going openly to collect secrets regarding ‘Vangaveeti’ – RGV

‘Whenever I think of going to Vijayawada, I remember several memorable incidents and memories. In fact, Vijayawada is my mother, my father, my teacher and my god. I have told this several times in the past and I am reiterating it once again. Whatever I have learnt is from Vijayawada alone. I have lots of affection on the history of ‘Vangaveeti’ family. With the same affection, I have released the title song some time ago. That song was penned by Sirasri and Susarla Rajasekhar gave tunes to that song. Now, I am going to Vijayawada openly despite several threats to my life from unlawful elements to gather secrets which are not even known to me and will return only after collecting those secrets. I dare those elements who gave threatening calls to me to do whatever they want,’ says Ram Gopal Varma.

No comments:

Post a Comment